Thursday, February 16, 2012

Level Start!

Welcome to my blog, where I am logging my progress on fulfilling my dream of working in the game industry.  Right now, I'm a college student studying at UMSL (University of Missouri-St. Louis), majoring in Computer Science.  While I haven't exactly made anything from scratch yet, this is only the beginning of a long journey.  I've made one highly acclaimed title with Alice called 'Bridge,' and am currently in the planning stages of my next game, currently titled 'Snowfall.'  Snowfall will not be made in Alice, as I plan to program it and work on it from scratch.

On the blog, I'm planning on sharing my thoughts about the industry, what I'm working on programming/learning/Snowfall wise, mini reviews of games I've been playing, lists, articles I write about some of my favorite games, and probably a lot more. 

So skill wise, I'm really best at writing, coming up with innovative gameplay ideas, and always trying to do something new.  I've been playing games since I've been five years old or so.  Since then, I knew this is what I want to do. For all I know, I may turn out to revolutionize something in the industry.  So hopefully, you will enjoy watching my progress as I start at level 1 and find my way to the final boss.  Enjoy the blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment